DEAN'S DECREE No 10/2022 - on the operation during the summer holidays 2022 at the Music and Dance Faculty of AMU Prague
The Dean of the Music and Dance Faculty of the Academy of Performing Arts in Prague determines the operation at the HAMU during the summer holidays from 4th July 2022 to 4th September 2022 as follows:
Availability and Office Hours
Lichtenštejn Palace (LP)
- The LP concierge desk will be open 24 hours a day
- For all HAMU employees, the faculty premises that are in the LP will be accessible on weekdays from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.; Saturdays, Sundays and holidays the faculty is closed.
- For all HAMU students, the faculty premises, which are in the LP, will be accessible on weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.; on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays and during the Dean's leave, the faculty is closed.
Students will be allowed access to the faculty for the purpose of practicum only by signing up in the reservation system for specific classrooms and areas of the respective department designated by the Head of the respective department for the summer vacation period. In the event that repairs and maintenance of a specific classroom that is entered in the booking system are necessary, it will be blocked out in advance by the building administrator for the necessary time during the repair and maintenance period in the booking system.
Hartig Palace (HP)
- The HP concierge desk will be open weekdays only, from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.; keys may be borrowed and returned at the LP concierge desk,
- For all HAMU employees, the faculty offices located in HP will be open weekdays from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.; the faculty office is closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
- For students in the Department of Dance and the Department of Nonverbal Theatre, the corresponding spaces will be accessible from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., including the release of the locker rooms (after which the locker rooms must be freed for cleaning); Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays the faculty is closed.
- For students of the Department of Wind Instruments, the corresponding areas will be accessible from 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.; Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays and during the Dean's holiday, the faculty is closed. Please observe the designated hours.
Students will only be allowed access to the faculty campus for the purpose of practicing by signing up in the reservation system for specific classrooms and areas of the respective department designated by the head of the respective department for the summer vacation period. In the event that repairs and maintenance of a specific classroom that is entered in the booking system are necessary, it will be blocked out in advance by the building administrator for the necessary time during the repair and maintenance period in the booking system.
- From Monday, July 4, 2022 through Friday, September 2, 2022, the office hours for all administrative offices, except the Study department, are set for Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- The office hours of the Study Department are set for Tuesdays to Thursdays from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. The Study Department is closed from 18 July 2022 to 12 August 2022.
- Dean's office - the operation of the Secretariat is ensured throughout the summer vacation period, in case of vacation of the Dean or the Bursar of the Faculty a substitute is provided, this information is available at the Dean's Office.
- The HAMU Library is closed from 4 July 2022 to 4 September 2022.
- The sound studio is closed for recording from 11 July to 26 August 2022 - there is a technological shutdown for repairs and maintenance of the studio equipment. The studio office hours from 11 July to 31 August 2022 are set for Tue - Thu from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Technical staff of HAMU - service is available on line 121,115 or 116 and on mobile numbers 777 888 603 (Ing. Jan Křeček), 777 453 552 (Mr. Nenička) or 778 427 115 (Mr. Augusta). In case of unavailability of these contacts or outside working hours, the emergency call centre is located at the Lichtenštejn Palace concierge on line 111.
Opening hours of Café HAMU
01. 07. 2022 Open Fri. from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
02.07. to 31.07. 2022 Closed - holidays
01.08. to 04.09. 2022 Open Mon - Fri from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
01. 08. to 04. 09. 2022 Open from 18 hrs. to 24 hrs. (only during the Summer Shakespeare Festival performances)
This Ordinance shall come into force on the date of its issue and shall be effective from 04/07/2022 to 04/09/2022.
In Prague, 10 June 2022
Prof. Ivan Klánský, Dean of the Faculty
17. June 2022